Super Precision Cylindrical Roller Bearings Applications
Super precisions cylindrical roller bearings provide high reliability and superior accuracy for applications such as high speed milling machines, machining centers, lathes, spindles, motorized spindles stationary gearboxes, automotive gearboxes, electric motors, vibration motors, wind turbines, off-highway equipment, pumps and compressors, material handling equipment, textile machinery, rail vehicles, and rolling mills.
Super-Precision Single Row Cylindrical Roller Bearings: N 10 Series
Features and benefits:
- An inner ring with two integral
flanges for roller guidance provides
high load carrying capacity, high
degree of rigidity.
- The improved internal geometry of the inner ring enables high-speed capability.
- An optimized PEEK cage accommodates high speeds and temperatures up to 150 °C.
- The optimized roller profile (hybrid bearings) enables high speeds, low levels of heat generation.
- ISO Dimension Series 10 enables compact bearing arrangements.
- The separable design facilitates mounting and dismounting.
- A tapered bore enables preload or clearance adjustments.
- A flangeless outer ring accommodates axial displacement, within the bearing, due to spindle elongation, and also enables an interference fit for both the inner and outer rings.