Terms and conditions of sale
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
Orders must be placed before 1:00 pm (Pacific) to ship same day. If your order is placed after that time, please call us to insure it will get out that same day.
1. ACCEPTANCE: Any order for the purchase of products from Pacific International Bearing Sales (Seller) as shown on the face of this document shall be subject only to the terms and conditions set forth herein and on the face hereof and to approval and acceptance by Seller. There are no understandings or agreements other than as set forth herein and on the face hereof, and no additions, deletions or modifications of these terms or any matter set forth on the face hereof proposed by Buyer in its printed forms or otherwise shall bind Seller unless accepted by Seller in writing, regardless of whether such terms would materially alter the terms hereof. Any questions issued by Seller shall expire thirty (30) days after its date, and may be reinstated only by written confirmation by Seller.
2. PRICES: Prices are F.O.B. point of shipment and are subject to change without notice.
3. TERMS: Terms of Payment, unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, are as set forth on the face hereof, F.O.B. point of Shipment. All payments shall be made in U.S. currency. Payment shall not be prejudice claims on account of omissions or shortages in shipment, but no such claim will be allowed unless made within 96 hours after receipt for the applicable amount by Buyer. A finance charge computed at a periodic rate of 1.5% per month on overdue amounts (which is an annual percentage rate of 18%) will be charged.
4. DELIVERY: Shipping dates are approximated only. Seller is not responsible for delays in or failure to complete the production, shipment or delivery if Buyers order caused by any event beyond Seller’s control including, without limitation, Acts of God; fire, inclement, weather, labor disputes, changes in order specifications, failure of shipping facilities, or Buyers acts or omissions.
5. CANCELLATION: Orders are not subjected to cancellation or modification, in whole or in part, after Sellers acceptance, except with Sellers express written consent, and upon payment of a cancellation charge which will cover all costs incurred by Seller to time of cancellation. If Buyer cancels the order without Sellers express written consent, the Buyer agrees to pay all costs incurred by Seller and to compensate Seller for any loss or profits that it may suffer in the event that Seller is unable to re-sell the products at the contract price.
6. LIMITED WARRANTY: Seller warrants that products supplied conform to applicable specifications. SELLER MAKES NO OTHER WARRNTY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRNTY OF MERCHANTABLITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED. SELLER SHALL HAVE NO OTHER LIABILITY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSQENETIAL DAMAGES.
7. COLLECTION: If Buyer fails to make payment in full when due, Buyer shall be responsible for all collection costs incurred by Seller including Court costs.
8. GOVERNING LAW: This agreement shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
9. RETURNS POLICY: Returns will not be accepted unless approved in writing with an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization number) prior to seller receiving any returned product.